The Golden Helix Foundation has been established in 2003 as an international non-profit scientific research organization with interdisciplinary research and educational activities in the field of genome medicine.
The Golden Helix Foundation is an international non-profit research organization (registered London-based UK charity) aiming to advance research and education in the area of genome and personalized medicine. The Golden Helix Foundation aims to promote the development of research and the transfer and communication of knowledge from researchers and scientists in the wider scientific community through collaborative projects and conferences in the field of pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine.
In particular, the aims of the Golden Helix Foundation are to:
– Engage in research projects in the field of Genomic and Precision Medicine,
– Partner with international organizations and academic entities in the field of precision medicine
– Provide training & educational courses in the field of Genomic Medicine,
– Organize conferences in the field of Genomic Medicine, and
– Act as an umbrella organization for multinational collaborative efforts in the area of Genomic and Precision Medicine.
The Golden Helix Foundation headquarters are located in London (United Kingdom) and its activities are coordinated by 3 regional Centers in Athens (Greece; South Europe and Mediterranean), Al-Ain (United Arab Emirates; Middle East) and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia; Asia-Pacific).