We want to make effective treatment optimization accessible to every European citizen
The 4th U-PGx Personalized Medicine Day will be organized in Stockholm, Sweden at 18th of June 2018.
We are seeking a marketing or professional congress organizing company to assist with the organization of the 4th U-PGx Personalized Medicine Day, that will be held in Stockholm Sweden, on June 18th, 2018. This meeting will be co-organized by the Golden Helix Foundation and the Karolinska Institute, both partners of the Ubiquitous Pharmacogenomics (U-PGx) project, funded by the European Commission (H2020-668353).
This international event is open for clinical pharmacologists, hospital pharmacists, general pharmacists, specialists, general practitioners, medical students, laboratory technicians, regulators, healthcare insurers and others interested in pharmacogenomics. For more information please visit http://www.goldenhelix.org/conferences/pharmacogenomics-days/upcoming-conferences.
Selected company will be asked to deliver the following tasks:
- Arranging accommodation for guest speakers (6-8 rooms in up to 4* hotels),
- Delivery of catering (including 2 coffee breaks and a light lunch for all the participants (80-110 people) during the event),
- Website development and online registration system,
- Design of promotional material for the event (1st announcement (500 copies), advertising banner)
- Advertisement of the event in websites, mailing lists, other conferences,
- Social Media Consulting and Management,
- Content strategy development for social media channels and write/publish 2 posts each week or 8 per month,
- Design and production of printed material (including brochures, roll-up banners, participants’ name tags (80-110, depending on the number of registered participants),
- Provide notepads and pens for meeting participants (80-110, depending on the number of registered participants),
- Design and printing of the scientific program in a pre-determined format, (80-110 copies, depending on the number of registered participants),
- Printing of folders for participants (80-110, depending on the number of registered participants),
- Provision of communication and advertisement services of the event, including official announcement of the meeting, event campaigns, invitations - sent by e-mail to targeted recipients, advertisement plan (magazines, newspapers and news websites) promoting the event to the local, regional and international network.
1. your offer,
2. a detailed description of the proposed activities,
3. a profile and track record of your company
The Golden Helix Foundation, recognizing the fact that the most important prerequisites of the successful implementation of pharmacogenomics into the clinic is the increase of the general public’s awareness over the benefits of pharmacogenomics in rationalizing drug use, organized the 1st UPGx Personalized Medicine Public Day in London.
The 3rd U-PGx Personalized Medicine Day in Toulouse was successfully organized and completed on 17th November 2017 with the theme ''Pharmacogenomics in Oncology: Deciphering the Ethical, Legal and Societal Issues".