The Golden Helix Foundation wishes to appoint a provider for the purpose of booking a conference hall for the organization of the U-PGx Personalized Medicine Symposium, that will be held in Leiden, The Netherlands, on November from 5th to 6th, 2020. This Symposium will be co-organized by the Leiden University Medical Center and the Golden Helix Foundation, co-partners of the Ubiquitous Pharmacogenomics (U-PGx) (http://www.upgx.eu) project, funded by the European Commission (H2020-668353).
This international symposium is open for the general public, the patient organisations, regulators, insurers and for everybody interested in pharmacogenomics.
Selected company or person will be asked to provide the following services:
- Booking of a conference hall to accommodate 150 to 250 participants for two days (working hours),
- Provision of the necessary technical/IT equipment inside the conference hall (Projector, screen and pointer, laptop; PA system and microphones)
- Provision of technical support services of the efficient functioning of the technical/IT equipment during the symposium
- Arranging for the delivery of catering by a local provider (including 2 coffee breaks and a light lunch for all the participants for those 2 days event)
To express your interest, please contact the Golden Helix Foundation secretariat
1. your offer,
2. a detailed description of the proposed activities,
3. a profile and track record of your company
Deadline: February 28th, 2020