A. PERSONAL DATA POLICY
• The GHXF collects and processes the Personal Data contained in its Website and the electronic files it keeps, with the consent of individuals, exclusively for the educational, research, statistical and administrative purposed of the Institution and for the period necessary strictly for these purposes, in accordance with the law in force and Regulation 2016/679 and does not make any further use thereof without the express consent of the individuals concerned.
• The GHXF states that it has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that, by definition, only the data necessary for its educational, research, statistical and administrative purposes, as well as the data required by the applicable legislation to be maintained for economic and tax purposes reasons shall be processed. Furthermore, it states that it provides an appropriate level of security for the Personal Data it collects and processes, having established a strategy to address potential risks.
• All visitors/users of the Web site may contact the competent department of the GHXF, as appropriate, in order to be informed about the existence of their personal files, correct inaccuracies or complete incomplete data, limit them, remove information related to them, delete or transfer it under certain conditions. Minors can access the services of the GHXF Web site only with the consent of their parents or guardians and are under no obligation to submit their personal data. In case such data are submitted by minors, the relevant information is deleted from the Web site immediately upon receipt of the relevant update.
IDENTIFICATION OF VISITORS
• “Cookies” are small files containing information that a website (in specific, the web server) stores on a user's computer, allowing the website to recover this information and provide users with relevant services each time they log in to this.
B. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY TERMS
• All of the contents of the GHXF Web site, including, but not limited to, texts, news, graphics, photographs, drawings, illustrations, videos, audiovisual material, databases, software, services and, in general, all kinds of files are intellectual property (intellectual property rights, related rights, protection of trademarks, know-how, etc.) of the GHXF and governed by national and international Intellectual Property laws, except for the explicitly acknowledged and referenced copyrights of third parties, affiliates, and agencies. Consequently, any kind of use, such as reproduction, republication, copying, storage, sale, transmission, distribution, release, execution, downloading, uploading, translation, modification in any way, in part or in summary form, without the express prior written consent of the HOU is explicitly prohibited.
C. GENERAL TERMS
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - DISCLAIMER
• The Web site provides services to users via their registration with a password. Throughout the use of these services, users remain exclusively and personally liable for all operations carried out under their password and are exclusively responsible for the careful and lawful use of their account. The GHXF has no liability whatsoever for any damage or loss to third parties arising from the operations of students/ users via its Web site.
• The GHFX makes every effort for the smooth operation of its network but does not guarantee the correctness, completeness or availability of the contents, web pages, services, options or results of the use thereof, nor the operation of its servers without interruptions, other type of errors or free from viruses, malware or similar elements. Therefore, the GHXF is not responsible, under any circumstances, for any form of loss incurred by the student/ user of the web pages, services, options and contents of its Web Site.
• Users are exclusively liable for any damage caused to the Web site of GHXF, resulting from their misuse or improper use of the relevant services.
• Although the GHXF has taken all necessary precautions to ensure that the emails sent and any attached files have been tested for viruses or other malware, it is the recipient’s responsibility to check for the absence of viruses and malware before opening any attachments.
JURISDICTION, EFFECT AND AMENDMENTS
• The terms and conditions of use of the electronic services of the GHXF Web site, as well as any amendment or change thereof, are governed and supplemented by the British law, European Union law and the relevant international treaties. Any provision of the above terms that becomes contrary to the Law shall cease to have effect, without affecting the validity of the other terms. The courts of jurisdiction for the resolution of any dispute arising here from shall be the Courts of Patras.